JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!! It's that time of year again where I'm gonna ask you to dig deep and give to our annual Toys for Tots fund raiser.

I've been having issues with the local Target store and will update this post over the weekend when I have time to do so and create a link to the Facebook page for event info, etc...

The venue will be different this year so bear with as I set up final plans.

I look forward to a great year again even if things are changing up a bit so thanks in advance for your continued support of this charity event!!

Cheers,
Murray
The only M....lol!!

·
Probably Stuck on my Diff
1,276 Posts
Woot, you can count me in for $100.. I might be in for more, but ill start there. Glad to see you posting Murray! Hope everything is good, and that Target or whoever else is going to help out steps up.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Glad to see your doing something productive instead of hanging around on forums raging:grinpimp: and yes in for 100

·
Mechanic
1,068 Posts
pretty sure im in - dont know the amount yet.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Toys for Tots event...

Lets all get together for a great cause. Dec 20th from 12:00 to 5:00 pm. 4 wheelparts located at 4001 E Speedway Blvd. If you would like to donate money for Toys for Tots please go to the paypal account, [email protected] Or bring new unwrapped toys to the event.

·
Mechanic
1,068 Posts
won't be here. i'll be in kentucky.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Toys for Tots event...

Lets all get together for a great cause. Dec 20th from 12:00 to 5:00 pm. 4 wheelparts located at 4001 E Speedway Blvd. If you would like to donate money for Toys for Tots please go to the paypal account, [email protected] Or bring new unwrapped toys to the event.
I know Target is out but no toy run with the money already collected?

I'll be there on the 20th either way.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I know Target is out but no toy run with the money already collected?

I'll be there on the 20th either way.
Because it is so last minute getting everything done and put into place, I was able to get my local Walgreens to work with us on Toys. We received between 15 to 25 percent off toys. Murray and I spent 1700.00 last night at Walgreens and recieved 340.00 in jingle cash. So that was free money. I went back today and spent the jingle cash on more toys.. I am exhausted. I will sit down with Murray's receipts and mine and get a total for the past 2 days. I think we can still do a caravan to 4 wheel parts that day but I will get with Murray and see if we can meet at his place again.

Murray did hit up Walmart today and grabbed some bikes and more toys.

Target was a no go.. Kmart never responded back to phone calls. Walmart said we could shop but no discount.

Confirmed with Murray we can meet at his place at 10 am and caravan over to 4 wheel parts. If you don't have his address please pm me.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts