JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I am selling my 2014 JKU Rubicon Hard Top and Stock Rubicon Wheels and Tires. The Jeep has right at 16000 miles on it. The top is in great shape. I can only find 2 or 3 little nicks in it ( will send pics if you need to see them). I am asking 1300 but will consider all offers. I would rather trade for a almost new or in really great shape soft top. PM me and we can hash out the details.

Also, I have a full set of Stock Rubicon Wheel and Tires. 255/75-17. (I just got the jeep so don't blame me) When the tire were rotated the spare was never rotated in so it is brand new. The other four tires have right at 16000 miles on them. The wheel look great almost brand new, no rock or curb rash. (again if you want pics I will be glad to send them) I am asking $1000 for the (200 for each) but will consider all offers. Also the wheels and tires won't be available till next weekend (16-17 April) I am getting my new set put on on friday.

I am located in Clarksville, TN 37042. I will drive about 2 hours in any direction to meet.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, can't seem to get the pics to attach to OP. Jeep Hardtop.jpg

Jeep Hardtop2.jpg

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lowered Price

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ok the wheels and tires are officially on the market, asking $1000 for all 5. The spare never saw the road, the rest have about 16000 miles. I will consider all offers.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lowered price on wheels and tires. $800

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels and tires are gone.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated price on hard top, asking 1300 now. But again I would rather just trade for a factory soft top, I would prefer a premium twill soft top but bigger can't be choosers. Also I would like the frame to be in good shape.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lowered price on hard top to 1100.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump... Bueller, Bueller, Bueller. Anyone?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Top is gone, thanks gcopley! You rock dude!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts