JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night my wife and I got a brand new '14 wrangler unlimited. I know there is endless products to buy for these Jeeps but I want to start on the protection mods. first like better floormats and seat covers. We got two young kids so these things are a must. Any suggestions on both the floormats and seat covers? I had the weathertech digitalfit mats in the mustang and they were hands down the best thing I ever bought for the car.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
I am a big fan of Husky liners. Have them in several cars and love them.

I know a few people have complained that they "fly" when driving with top and doors off but I have no first hand experience on that.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome !

I had the Jeep tire tread floor mats for the front but wore a heel hole in them pretty quickly. Ended up going with the Weathertechs in the front they are great.

Wish they had a rear area mat the would "hinge" or bend with the seats up then lay flat with the seats down.

·
Registered
285 Posts
As far as seat covers go, can't go wrong with the Trek Armor seat covers. We did a 6000 mile road trip this summer and after vacuuming, couldn't even tell the kids had been back there.

I also have the Mopar tire tread mats that are nice but my driver's mat is starting to wear through. I've had this set in 2 jeeps over the last 4 years.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really liked the weathertech mats in the mustang and I got husky mats all the way around in the suburban. On the weathertech site it showed that they did not have mats for 2014s yet but I thinking ones for 2013s would work. Going to check out those seat covers.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Take the carpet out. Spill all you want after that. I still run heavy rubber floor mats up front for shits and giggles. Don't buy cheap neoprene seat covers, they equal swampass, fade and breakdown in about a years time. Buy quality if you can afford it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Quadratec makes some really nice floor and cargo mats... I have trek armor seat covers absolutely love them

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got front and rear floormats for rugged ridge today. They fit ok for now until weathertech comes out with some for the 2014s. Those trek armor seat covers are high dollar but look like they are worth it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I really liked the weathertech mats in the mustang and I got husky mats all the way around in the suburban. On the weathertech site it showed that they did not have mats for 2014s yet but I thinking ones for 2013s would work. Going to check out those seat covers.
Ya weathtech for sure. I have them in my Dmax, Had them in the Wife's Q7 that we just traded in and will be replacing the the Jeep tread ones with them soon in the new JKU

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Allof those brands have great products. The most i see sell are the Weathertech and Rugged Ridge.

Seat covers, there are Rugged Ridge, Smittybilt, and Coverking is one of the best out there...

Oconee Off Road

1 - 11 of 11 Posts