JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't really care for my 10a Rubicon JKU. Guess I'm just not a 4 door guy. Anyway, traded it yesterday for a 2014 2 door Rubicon, Copperhead color, 6speed manual, soft top. I know someone else on here was waiting for their Copperhead, so thought I'd post a couple pics.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Looks so close to the Mango Tango Pearl, then again, it also looks like Sunburst Orange. I would like to see that color in person.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Nice! Unlimiteds are over-rated :thefinger:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice rig. Colors cool. I wanna see one in person. Congrats on the trade. I'm a 2door guy so nice move.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
that looks just like the sunburst orange color no?

Jeep looks real nice. Been thinking of trading my 07 for a 14....

·
Registered
475 Posts
great color. any plans on mods?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Damn, just saw this thread. I brought home mine just over a week ago. It's a dead ringer for yours, I can't tell them apart. Also manual, soft top, and pretty much nothing else.

Agreed on the 4-door. I never warmed up to to it but loved my '09 2-door...so the long jeep is gone and the Copperhead is now in the garage.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn, just saw this thread. I brought home mine just over a week ago. It's a dead ringer for yours, I can't tell them apart. Also manual, soft top, and pretty much nothing else.

Agreed on the 4-door. I never warmed up to to it but loved my '09 2-door...so the long jeep is gone and the Copperhead is now in the garage.
Cool. Can't wait to see what you do to yours, I need a little inspiration.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Great color! Copperhead paint code is PLB..but my link to paint colors doesn't list Sunburst Orange Pearl's paint code. Anyone know if it's the same?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Surely you have some upgrades done by now! :D
In due time, in due time. I'm enjoying driving it the way it is now, but, I'm not known for leaving well enough alone. I was never going bigger than 35's on my TJ. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts