JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling set of 5 stock wheels and tires off of my 2013 Sahara Unlimited. They have 2900 miles on them as of now. They are in perfect condition and have never seen any curbs or off road experience. The only issue is the front passenger wheel has a tiny bit of paint coming off on the inside by the bead due to the fact that the brake line supplied with my new lift kit leaked from the manufacturer and got brake fluid on the inside of the wheel. Cant even see it unless you are under the vehicle looking at the back of the wheel. Use that as your spare and you will never know! Set includes all the lugs including 5 locking lugs and key. Prefer local pick up / delivery only in the st. petersburg area if possible. asking $1300 for the set. Also can email me directly for when I am stuck at work, [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Willing to negotiate for Best offer as well. Price is flexible just dont see these wheels and tires for sale really anywhere

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Open to offers. Would really like to get rid of these wheels and tires and all the lugs ASAP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts