JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a little help. I have a 2013 with an LS conversion from bruiser. Fan is set to high always. Bruiser states that is the way it needs to be.i want to change that. I am unable to get into the computer to adjust it. I tried having a speed shop do it for me. I was looking to see if anybody has put an aftermarket controller and bypassed so the check engine light does not come on.

·
Registered
418 Posts
My Hemi was the same way always ran 100%. I thought it would have been nice to have it run @ 50% & then go 100% so there would always be some cool air moving through the radiator. Anyway check out Dakota Digital. They have stand alone fan controllers available. These V8 Wranglers definitely need a lot of fan to cool them.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scubatech how did you get it so the check engine light didn’t come on. Since the fan is ran through the computer.

I will check them out. Thanks

·
Registered
418 Posts
Since my 2014 came with a pulse with modulated fan the TIPM ran it fine. I never had an engine light because of the fan. RPM Extreme has a thread on here that states they have a controller for that fan as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts