JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Yeah cool video. I had hoped to make it out there this year but my spring time wheeling money had to go to other projects:(

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
How was the run with the yellow group?

We ran into a small group the second day from yellow that didn't want to take on one of the obstacles or trails. Seemed mostly stock jeeps. I don't remember which trail, but some of them can be real bottom draggers without a little lift and rubber.

I ran with the red group, we managed to get all of the trails in this year, which was nice.

Sorry about the picture size, posted form my iphone and never viewed it off of the phone to realize how big it was.

·
Registered
101 Posts
How was the run with the yellow group?

We ran into a small group the second day from yellow that didn't want to take on one of the obstacles or trails. Seemed mostly stock jeeps. I don't remember which trail, but some of them can be real bottom draggers without a little lift and rubber.

I ran with the red group, we managed to get all of the trails in this year, which was nice.

Sorry about the picture size, posted form my iphone and never viewed it off of the phone to realize how big it was.

Very cool effects. I like it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts