JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has a RK 2.5" max travel lift with blisteins and a 1.25" rough country body lift.37/12.50/17 cooper stt 17x9 addict wheels. Auto 4:10 gears. The RK lift is amazing

Some flexing pictures before i put the flares on

All cleaned up

Drove to florida put my custom top on.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Did you do new driveshafts with the RK kit and the body lift? I am about to do the same type of setup and am unsure if the stockers will be okay for a while. Looks awesome.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Rig came out great man, nice work!

Did you do new driveshafts with the RK kit and the body lift? I am about to do the same type of setup and am unsure if the stockers will be okay for a while. Looks awesome.
Your stock driveshafts will be fine to run for a while. If you're a 2door auto you may want to look into shafts though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments.
And yes i changed the drive shaft i had no issue with it rubbing i put the teraflex exhaust spacers and shimmed the skid down a little bit was fine the issue with the 2012s the motor is tilted back so much the boot gets pinched where the drive shaft comes out of the transfer case. I ordered one before i had a problem. I learned from my 09 with a 2.5 lift jku auto ripped the front boot on the tranny.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.