JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live in New Orleans, LA (70122) where I am a student and I'm selling the factory lift and tires from my 2012 JKUR. My lift is here with me in NOLA but my factory tires have been in storage back home in GA on my family's farm. I know this may be confusing, but I'm willing to ship the lift and if I'm not home in Adairsville, GA (30103) when I make a deal for my tires, the buyer will have to meet with my parents on our farm to make the exchange. I'll be home Thanksgiving and Christmas, so if we need to meet then, I can meet.
With all that said, these parts were taken off the jeep at just 5k miles. The suspension consists of everything pictured (minus the carpet;)) from a JKUR with tow package and the tires come with the factory tps still installed (never removed). The wheels and tires have no defect, chips, dings, etc. but the wheel my mom sent me a picture of was dirty lol:nono-1:.

Here are pics with prices above the pictures. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via pm. I'll take cash or paypal.

$225 OBO PRICE DROP

$1150 OBO PRICE DROP

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price drop on suspension

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im interested in the shocks would you sell them separately? (new account of Jkowners i use jeepforum same account) I would need them shipped also.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM's replied

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy Thanksgiving bump!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really need these sold. Someone make an offer, thanks.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE:

I'm willing to ship the tires and wheels as well as the suspension. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

·
Registered
533 Posts
Still have the wheels ant tires?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump

·
Registered
177 Posts
interested in that suspension....i have the 2dr sport though so all i will need is the shocks and springs if you don't mind splitting this up

·
Registered
177 Posts
are you interested in selling the suspension still? All i want are the coils and shocks, if you can work out a deal for me and find a cheap way to ship to cali i'm more than willing to bargain

·
Registered
177 Posts
hope you're still there

i'm sending you a PM on the suspension

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pm's replied

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dropped the price on both the suspension and wheel/tire/tpms setup.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts