2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup....took the plunge. Simple vehicle.

2012 JKU Sport
Silver
Half doors (damn right)
Auto (for the crawlin')
Sirius

Didn't even get AC, not really necessary in CO. If it gets that hot, I'll have the top off.

Thought about it a lot...including my propensity for driving the MS3 at 90% EVERY chance I get which is WAY too fast for public roads and my shit is going to start getting tickets. And then there's the 2-dr Rubi....nice but my first Jeep build, lots of mulligans and I learned a lot, the next build will be done once and done right.

Looking forward to only having one vehicle...and no payment. :beer:

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
Congrats! Nothing like a fresh canvas. :beer:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Congrats cant wait to see what she turns into

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Congrats

That is the only JKU model that you can get half doors on. The only 2D model is the Sport S that you can get them on.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats

That is the only JKU model that you can get half doors on. The only 2D model is the Sport S that you can get them on.
'Tis true. I don't know what the fuck Jeep is thinking. :shaking:

·
Registered
851 Posts
I love silver JKUs. I was in the market for a silver 2011 but had to go a Deep Cherry Red. It was between that and Cosmos blue. I really liked the color but my brother has a smurf FJ and I gave him too much grief over it.

Congrats on making your tough decision.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I'm way too impatient to order again. My 2011 Mustang GT felt like it would never arrive during the 3mo wait. Two weeks later I was ready to trade in that pile of shit. Now I just find something close to what I want so I can have it now.

My 12 has several options I wasn't looking for but as long as I focus, I can suffer through the Infinity stereo with Sirius. :thefinger:

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys. Sometime in the future, keep your eyes out for Project Twinkletoes - turning this ride into a trail beast while increasing weight as little as possible through use of lightweight products and minimalism.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.