JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
It has to come with a cooler for the new trans they are putting in it.
W5A580 German Trans

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Interesting, cannot wait to see more.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Since they are going to a new trans and a new engine I wonder if that new tranny would mate up to a 2007 3.8L motor since the new motor isnt that different. Any one know?

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
:puke::puke::puke:

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
Ie. Sexy as hell!
Ehh, i miss my Rubicon. Going from a 2dr on 37"s geared with a 6speed to a bone stock unlimited auto takes some getting used too:bawling:

·
Registered
7,281 Posts
that there is the China version, the reason it has a separate trans cooler is China told Jeep to fuck off, had to stop importing JK's because of fire danger from trans over heating.

Time will tell if the US version will have that cooler...

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
No its not....look at the shifter a little closer. There is no 1st or 2nd gear position. In fact, it looks like it might be a slap stick (side to side for manual shifts) style like the GC's.
That's gonna suck...or would it? Offroad...

It's gonna be like wheeling a damn Acura.

BAHHHHH! :pissed::pissed::pissed:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
That's gonna suck...or would it? Offroad...

It's gonna be like wheeling a damn Acura.

BAHHHHH! :pissed::pissed::pissed:
Actually, that manual shift is pretty slick offroad. I used to have a WK and it was nice to pick and choose gears at will and then shift quickly if needed.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Actually, that manual shift is pretty slick offroad. I used to have a WK and it was nice to pick and choose gears at will and then shift quickly if needed.
I didn't think about that. I stand corrected. I'll have to pick one of these up and do some testing. :laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
So perhaps the from grill and windshield changes were rumors, Dunno this comes from some very reliable sources. Interesting thst we get spy shots from china before we see a US version.:thefinger:

Jason

·
Registered
40 Posts
Rubis can be ordered w/ color matched tops and fenders for 12!
I envision a way bright all orange Rubi, 4" lift, 37s on 20s.... Bam!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts