JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· It never ends...
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
T&T Customs Just Built this rig for my wife. Purpose: Mostly daily driver but also can do trails. It started as a 2012 Rubi with Auto, power package, leather.

T&T Customs 2.5" Rock Tek short arm lift, Adventure Series Bumpers & Sliders (w/boatside panels), Guardian AL MBPS (engine & gastank skids w/ belly pan) 35x12.70/17 Mickey Thompson ATZ'z on MOTO Skulls w/STAUN internal beadlocks, Warn powerplant with synthetic winch line, HD Lights, T&T trusses on the axles.

She loves it. She says people will wave now.:thankyou:

Adventure Series winch bumper w/skidplate. Aluminum bumper shell - steel winch mount

Adventure Series rear bumper and tire carrier w/ LED backup lights

Adventure series Rock Sliders w/ optional AL boatside panels. This slider system is all frame mounted and does not tie into the body tub. Boatside panels are made of 3/16" 6061-t6 AL. Also shown is the 1/4" 6061-T6 AL Guardian belly pan.

Slider

· Registered
1,494 Posts
Nice looking Jeep! I love T&T stuff. I will be doing a 2.5" lift on my wife's Rubicon and went to T&T's website, but couldn't find the lift on there. Anymore info on it?

· It never ends...
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet rig. You know that you're gonna do more mods on it right? :gluging:
Well now. Yes, eventually. BUT, she got this new one, and I got her old one to build---in fact it is up at T&T now. With this Dozer, I am am not supposed to scratch it (too much), dent it, smash it, bend it, etc, at least for a couple years. Then I can have it to add to the build collection and have my way with it.

· It never ends...
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice looking Jeep! I love T&T stuff. I will be doing a 2.5" lift on my wife's Rubicon and went to T&T's website, but couldn't find the lift on there. Anymore info on it?
You should call them an ask. I just looked at the website and didn't see the JK suspensions either. Rod handles the front desk there, he could help you. Rod is a good guy. Knows a lot and is a straight shooter.

· Registered
1,494 Posts
You should call them an ask. I just looked at the website and didn't see the JK suspensions either. Rod handles the front desk there, he could help you. Rod is a good guy. Knows a lot and is a straight shooter.
Thanks for the info.

· Registered
54 Posts
We're putting the final touches on the new price guides. We used "DOZER" as the last test mule for the 2.5" kit. Now we can package a basic and master kit. DOZER has the master kit, which is all inclusive and tuneable. FYI, we're also finalizing arrangements with FOX so we can offer a higher end shock package with all of our suspension solutions. The JK short arm kits will be priced with Bilstien shocks, with FOX as an option.

Bob

· Registered
1,494 Posts
We're putting the final touches on the new price guides. We used "DOZER" as the last test mule for the 2.5" kit. Now we can package a basic and master kit. DOZER has the master kit, which is all inclusive and tuneable. FYI, we're also finalizing arrangements with FOX so we can offer a higher end shock package with all of our suspension solutions. The JK short arm kits will be priced with Bilstien shocks, with FOX as an option.

Bob
Thank you. I have some of your stuff on my TJ, and I am looking forward to checking out your JK lift.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.