JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this 2-door jeep in silver, hardtop has me intrigued indeed! dealer got one in a few weeks back. auto. i am really liking it. maybe too much. i am currently jeepless. (in a truck). i do like the new interior and penstar engine. i did test drive when they got it in. but just a short drive. not nearly enough time to pass a good judgement on it. i guess the price is one drawback. you could get into a ram 5.7 or a lot of other vehicles in that range. and the thousand dollar question....is it a leaker? easy enough to check out the interior for dampness. (its outside). and i would never sign a paper without having them water test it or take it through a brushless wash. (learned my lesson on my 07!) never could stop the leaks above the door handles and a-pillars!!! :pissed: and....are the BFG tires good enough for winter duty? i know there are better chioces but read they do work. to be honest, i was looking at ram expresses. quad cabs. hemi 5.7 (awesome truck!) then saw the arctic. it just hits you in the face.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I like the color, the heated seats and interior accents. I even like the footprint on the fender. I'm just not a fan of the huge mark up for those extras!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea. they really spent some time on the interior. the red stiching and all the other arctic touches. the seat heaters are great! :D

·
Registered
833 Posts
Saw one in the dealership last week. It is pretty eye catching. Throw on a few inches of lift and 35s and it'll really be a head turner!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Saw one in the dealership last week. It is pretty eye catching. Throw on a few inches of lift and 35s and it'll really be a head turner!
But that may cause it to leak.

I wish they'd get one here in B.F.E. Ga. I'd like to see it.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I can't imagine they'll sell many here in the south. They look cool tho.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I like mine no leaks went thru the car wash 3 times before i took the panels out and after i took them out. I got a helluva trade on my '08 so the price was well below what they wanted for it i ended up paying 4K more for this one then the 08.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Yea looks like I may be getting mine tomorrow. Although I don't need all the bells and whistles that come with it. I have my own trektop and mygig so Im not spending the extra $ for all that stuff. All the ones they found were almost $40 grand. You fucking kidding me?! So I will most likely order from the factory exactly what I want. Looking forward to the pentastar and interior goodies.

Tread lightly discount plus the cash back allowances help a lot. And I made them give me a great trade in for my '10 bone stock. Gonna part out.

2 months to save 5 grand is fine by me and Im jealous of you guys who have yours already.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well........took it out for a longer drive. and......IT IS AWESOME!! i was set on a ram, but you can buy a ram anytime. the arctic is apparantly quite rare. just this one in my area. and need i say RESALE VALUE OF A JEEP. it just seems jeep wins. he did call me back with some numbers. (friend at the dealer). he was way off my comfort zone! ouch! but i may make a offer monday that i can live with. take it or leave it. this damn arctic just stands out! i will add i think jeep did some homework. love the new engine and interior. ride was great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.