JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know someone else had posted this before but I got to see one in person today and I'm definitely a fan. $40,000 I think is a bit much for a trim package and heated seats tho.

I think the graphite colored rims from the mountain edition would have looked better.

Yeti footprint on the fender.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Chrysler is calling it the Yeti Jeep up here.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I like the Yeti logo. Thats pretty cool. Not into that 40K price tag. Is this package built on a Sahara or Rubi JK?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm guessing rubi because the tag said upgraded suspension. I think its basically like the mountain or islander editions. Built on a rubicon platform but with sahara options. I gotta go back to the dealership later I'll check into it more. I know it had a mygig in the console. I really like the winter chill color.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I saw three of these the other day when I was at the dealership. Despite my best efforts, I was only able to emit two noises from my body (farts notwithstanding). The first, accompanied by a head shake, was the word 'Why?....' and the second was laughter borne of both humor and disbelief, when I saw the sticker price. I just don't get it. Any of it.

But to each their own. To this day the only edition that makes any sense to me whatsoever is the Rubicon. I don't even understand the point of the Sahara.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I saw three of these the other day when I was at the dealership. Despite my best efforts, I was only able to emit two noises from my body (farts notwithstanding). The first, accompanied by a head shake, was the word 'Why?....' and the second was laughter borne of both humor and disbelief, when I saw the sticker price. I just don't get it. Any of it.

But to each their own. To this day the only edition that makes any sense to me whatsoever is the Rubicon. I don't even understand the point of the Sahara.
There are some 40K Rubicons and I think I saw a 40K Sahara also not sure why but I'm pretty sure it exists

·
Registered
631 Posts
I like the Yeti logo. Thats pretty cool. Not into that 40K price tag. Is this package built on a Sahara or Rubi JK?
SAHARA

From Jeep.com
included in base price
Includes Everything on Sahara, Plus:
Body Color Hardtop Group
Black Hood Decal & "Yeti Footprint" Decal on Front Fender
17-Inch Black Painted Rubicon Wheels & Tires
Rubicon Black Bumper with Fog Lights
Mopar Black Fuel Fill Door and Black Tail Lamp Guards
Black Interior with Arctic Orange and in Polar White Accents
Seat insert: Tectonic fabric with Polar White accents
Seat cushion, back, headrest, armrest, console & wheel: Accent stitch in Arctic Orange
Mopar Slush Mats with Polar White "Jeep" Lettering

·
Registered
18 Posts
I saw one at the dealership a couple of weeks ago and the two thoughts I had were......damn, that's a lot of white and, while I don't remember exactly what the package cost I remember thinking I could buy a lot of schit for that kinda money!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.