I am experiencing a 2 Amp parasitic draw on fuse j13 on my Rubicon. I have spoken to a Jeep mechanic that seems to be knowledgeable and he seems to think that is the tipm itself it is causing the draw and not the items on the fuse circuit itself. This doesn't make sense to me. All I do know is it if I leave the fuse plugged in my battery is dead overnight. If I unplug it or things fine. The alternator and the battery work well enough that during the day it is not a problem. Looking at the tipm I only find a large positive cable feeding power to the module itself so how can it have a drain without a ground.