JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2011 JK Unlimited Rubicon Call of Duty that I have add several mods too, leaving me with a garage full of stock parts that I need to get rid of.

5-17" Call of Duty (Mountian Edition) Mineral Gray Rubicon Rims with Stock BFG KM's. Less then 1500 miles on 4, 1 brand new. $800 for set of 5 SOLD

Stock front bumper with all hardware, tow hooks, and air damn. $50 SOLD

Complete stock Rubi Unlimited hardtop with tow package suspension. (front & rear coils, red rubi shocks, all upper and lower control arms, sway bar links, front & rear track bar, & brake lines). Less then 1500 miles. $200 or will split up if wanted, just send me a PM with part wanted and offer. SOLD ALL BUT TRACK BARS

Front and rear Dana 44 Rubicon 4.10 ring and pinion. $100

Front stock axles for Dana 44 Rubicon. $50 SOLD

Rear Driveline with yokes. $50

Front Driveline with yokes.(torn boot). $25

Stock exhaust from the Cat back. $35

Stock air intake and filter housing. $25 SOLD

All parts have less then 2500 miles on them. Some less which are noted. I am in Edmond, OK 73012. I will sell for pickup here or meet somewhere near. Or I will ship at cost of buyer. If you want to make an offer on anything just shot me a PM.

Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
JK parts

could you send pics of wheels+ tires?

Front stock axles for Dana 44 Rubicon. $50

Stock air intake and filter housing. $25

All parts have less then 2500 miles on them. Some less which are noted. I am in Edmond, OK 73012. I will sell for pickup here or meet somewhere near. Or I will ship at cost of buyer. If you want to make an offer on anything just shot me a PM.

Thank you[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
you still have the axles i am very intrested in them

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how much for wheels shipped to 47025
could you send pics of wheels+ tires?

Front stock axles for Dana 44 Rubicon. $50

Stock air intake and filter housing. $25

Thank you
[/QUOTE]

The wheels maybe sold. I will let everyone know as soon as I know if they are or not.

Thank you

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Still have the axles available. Just let me know.

Thanks
price shipped to 74955 ill bet money i break one of mine this weekend.

I can either send you a check or use paypal whatever you prefer

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Call of Duty wheesl and Tires are sold.
4 door Rubicon suspension sold all but track bars.
Front bumper sold.
Front axles sold.

Thank you to the wonderful buyers and all the interested parties. Just let me know if anyone wants any of the remaining parts.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Thanks for the fast shipping and great packaging no if someone could tell me how to do the damn i trader thing i would leave you some positve feedback

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the fast shipping and great packaging no if someone could tell me how to do the damn i trader thing i would leave you some positve feedback
Thanks Man,

I'm glade all was well and you got axles quickly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts