JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Rubi Rails from my 2011 JK Rubicon. No damage or scratches. All hardware. $50, you pick up. I do not want to hassle with shipping them. I am in town Atlanta.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
399 Posts
2 door or 4 door?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He said "2011 JK Rubicon", so just letting you know that a 2 door is a JK, and a 4 door is a JKU. If you already knew that, I apologize. Just trying to help, and saw low post count and thought that you may not have picked up on that yet.

·
Registered
83 Posts
He said "2011 JK Rubicon", so just letting you know that a 2 door is a JK, and a 4 door is a JKU. If you already knew that, I apologize. Just trying to help, and saw low post count and thought that you may not have picked up on that yet.

Thanks for the history lesson. Just wanted to get some clarification. I have noticed that not all people use the delineation "JKU" to refer to a "4 door" since technically all '07-'16 wranglers are a "JK" some have different trim packages and body styles(I.e. Number of doors) but thanks for helping me totally understand

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I guess there is no demand for these things. I will change it to Free if you pick em up. I'd hate for them to end up in the trash.

Mike

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well I guess there is no demand for these things. I will change it to Free if you pick em up. I'd hate for them to end up in the trash.

Mike

Have you tried posting on Craigslist, or some of the other jeep forums. There is a Facebook page for GA jeep parts. Georgia jeep parts for sale or trade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts