JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon, Crystal Red with all options minus sunroof. 6 speed manual tranny. Black interior. 6850 miles (will go up slightly, as I am still driving it some.) Factory built with black wheels/yellow calipers, which was a non-orderable combo in 2011. All options includes:

Recaro Seats
Suede package
Sapele Wood
Black Wheels/Yellow Calipers
Engine Block Heater

I ordered the car and bought it new April 2011. Bone stock it put down 505HP STD to the ground. Currently it has the following mods. Eibach lowering springs, full 3" mandrel bent exhaust from the manifolds back with Magnaflows, Airaid intake, 2.55 upper pulley, KD Innovations heat exchanger, Diablosport Trinity, a full set of Lloyd "V" floor mats, F&R + the cargo mat, all with the "V" logo, tinted windows, and blacked out trim around the windows.

I'll take $56,500. The car is located in Benton, Arkansas. I would take a partial trade for a stock or mildly built JK Rubicon Unlimited with a trade value of $25k or less as long as it's not green or silver. I take damn good care of all my rigs, check out http://www.AyresWeb.com for a few of my previous rides. I can (and have on several vehicles in the past) work with your shipping company if you need it delivered somewhere.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
Wow looks better then the 2010 and 2011 cts my parents have... Non v! Good luck with sale!

Sent via horse and buggy

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Clean. Strong Stance. Multiple Golf Bag Hauler. GLWS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts