JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Chrysler
for changing the windows on the 11 soft top.

Hey Chrysler, again,
for charging 450 bucks for tinted windows for a 2 door.

Hey Bestop
for making 2011 Unlimited replacement tinted windows and not 2 door.

Hey Chrysler, you new soft top still leaks

EDIT. Hey FIAT, I am sure you have something to do with this so
too.

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah I know. It's gay, but it's the wifes so that makes it a lesbian jeep. Withoout the tinted windows it's like a bull dike. Angry, man hatin, cooter licker. If it was tinted, it would be alot cooler, maybe chill out a bit, might get it to go bi and have some group fun.

I figure fuck it! I will use the money for my jeep and make it not homo.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 2011 2 door and I do not have problems with leaks, at least not yet. Only 1100 miles on it so far. As far as the tinted windows, I got a 70th Anniversary edition so I have those already. Sorry bro.

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2011 2 door and I do not have problems with leaks, at least not yet. Only 1100 miles on it so far. As far as the tinted windows, I got a 70th Anniversary edition so I have those already. Sorry bro.
LOL. She got hers, it rained that day, and it leaked. That was only 3 weeks ago (1076 miles today). Small leak and a bit of water drips right by the door handle on both sides. I am sure they will just put some more of that stickey foam shit in there to fix it.

And :thefinger: and your tinted windows! :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah I hate that shit, I touch it occasionally when putting my top down, and its just not right haha. I haven't noticed any leaks, not saying I don't have any, just maybe I am not so observant. Its outside right now and we just got a monsoon through NC, maybe I should go take a peek....

·
Registered
17 Posts
and about the tinted windows, go to your local Jeep dealership at night, in ski masks, and just swap your windows for some tinted ones off the lot. No big deal. just kidding! I don't wanna be an accomplice haha.

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Way ahead of you on that one. Had to bail my 6 year old out last week. He didn't understand ninja meant ninja.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Wow, Jeep really peed in your Cherrie-o's :stirthepot::p

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Sorry to hear about the issues. But I cracked up with your 'soft top leaks' comment. I guess they won't ever make us a soft top that doesn't leak!

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Wow, Jeep really peed in your Cherrie-o's :stirthepot::p
2 jeeps kind of sucks. I get alot more random pissed off moments lately

Sorry to hear about the issues. But I cracked up with your 'soft top leaks' comment. I guess they won't ever make us a soft top that doesn't leak!
This new top is weird. No clip down things. It just kind of rests on this black sticky goo above the door. Sucks if you ask me.

I got sickey goo on mine, but it's aftermarket and it dired clear.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts