18,000 miles
Daystar 1" BL
BFG mud terrains
less than 20K miles on them
LOD rear stubby bumper Gen2 Tire Carrier with full size spare out back
Bushwacker Flat fenders
Flowmaster Super 40 muffler
Relocated under the cab with exhaust exit on driver's side
reverse halogens, bright white LED rock lights. All set up with independent rocker switches in the cab

In total, I have installed over $4,000 in aftermarket parts. I also have purchased a Chrysler Maxcare extended warranty for 60months/70,000 miles that is transferable to the next owner.
$31,208 is the KBB price for "Good" condition (12/10/11) without parts or warranty, so I would like to get $29,000 even. I know you would love this rig, so lets work on something.
I will take partial trades as well. I am mainly looking for something more commuter friendly and fuel efficient

Located in Portland, OR

Tyler 541-740-five three three nine

Keywords: jeep jk, lockers, mud tires, mud terrains, lift kit, cage, good year, computer tuner, performance

·
Registered
43 Posts
I hate seeing such great jeeps built up.. and then.. slowly returning to stock.

One day dealerships will start appreciating the value in upgrades / modifications / customizations. to make the Jeep run better, look better, and stand out rather than stand in.

I mean you buy a piece of property.. invest in it and resell it for more.. and expect the buyer to pay more.. i can't say i recall someone returning an original, foreclosure, "flipped" home to stock when they put it on the market. :)

Nice Jeep.GLWS

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate seeing such great jeeps built up.. and then.. slowly returning to stock.

One day dealerships will start appreciating the value in upgrades / modifications / customizations. to make the Jeep run better, look better, and stand out rather than stand in.

I mean you buy a piece of property.. invest in it and resell it for more.. and expect the buyer to pay more.. i can't say i recall someone returning an original, foreclosure, "flipped" home to stock when they put it on the market. :)

Nice Jeep.GLWS

Thank you ATlibo! That is a good point. I am upgrading the Jeep so therefore they should offer me more. At least this way I was able to save some of the money I sunk into upgrades and make the Rubicon more buyer friendly. At this price, anyone in the market should be able to bite!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Midnight bump. Price updated to $29,000
This rig would make a great Christmas present for your sweetheart!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump. I am going to trade the rig in this week after work if I cant find a buyer.
The dealership will probably not even give me $27,000
Who would like a great rig, with extended warranty, for an aggressive price?
$29,000 OBO

541-740-five three three nine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts