JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi recently I was driving at night and both head lamps went out. I was able to use the fogs to get home. The bulbs are stock no mods. I did notice the lights flash about three times or so and then go out. I did pick up a multi function replacement switch from the dealer so that I can replace, just wondering if any one else has had the same issue?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Check the connections behind the headlight too. I have replacement IPF headlights & once in awhile after wheeling, the pigtail connectors become lose causing the lights to go out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went out to get my tools hit the unlock button on the remote and now they are working again, confused

·
Super Moderator
6,181 Posts
^X2
Battery heading south , belt tightening ( maybe needing replacement ) as weather cools can push an already aged alternator to its final failure slowly but w odd symptoms or the corrosion at battery terminals could be building up or loosened .
I had the tiniest hairline crack in my OEM battery you couldn't see around base of negative terminal that caused funky inconsistant behavior until I caught it and replaced w one of the last diehard platinums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts