JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 JK WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4-DOOR PAINT CODE: PGN. 52,000 mi.

*FRAME/CHASSIS & JEEP TUB w/ TONS of LEAVE-ON PARTS-
*** Leave on parts include: Complete Interior Dash Frame, Dash Wiring Harness, AC/Heater Ducts, Complete Tub Wiring Harness, Hardtop Wiring Harness, Transmission Wiring Harness, Transfer Case Wiring Harness, Parking Brake Mounting Bracket and Lever, Transmission Shifter, 4WD Transfer Case Shifter. Transmission and Transfer Case Shifter Linkage, Fuel lines, Brake Lines, Fuel Tank Filler Tube, Front R&L Fenders, Steering Box, Steering Column, Steering Assembly. There May be a few parts I overlooked or forgot to add, but this is the list of parts I can remember. $2,500 *or* FRAME/CHASSIS- $1450. JEEP TUB- $1550

*(4) JK FULL DOORS w/ POWER WINDOWS, POWER WINDOW HARNESS, AND DOOR HINGES- $375 ea. OR Set of ALL 4 DOORS- $1200

*JEEP UCONNECT HIGH SPEED RER 730N CD HARD DRIVE, GPS IN DASH NAVIGATION, DVD PLAYER- $475

*OEM/MOPAR JK WRANGLER UNLIMITED DOOR SURROUNDS w/ KNOBS- $125

*JKU OEM FUEL TANK w/ FUEL TANK SKID PLATE- $300

*JKU RUBICON/SAHARA OEM ROCK RAIL SLIDERS w/ HARDWARE- $2OO

*JKU REAR TAILGATE DOOR w/ HINGES & PLASTIC HINGE COVERS- $300

*2010 JKU AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION- $750

*2010 JKU RUBICON 241-J TRANSFER CASE 4-1 RATIO- $1000

*JK/JKU OEM SOUND BAR w/ SPEAKERS- $125

*SET OF 4 JKU RUBICON OEM FRONT AND REAR COIL SPRINGS. LIKE NEW PULLOUT- $75

***NO AXLES, NO HARDTOP, NO WINDSHIELD FRAME, NO AIRBAGS, NO WHEELS or TIRES, NO ENGINE, NO ENGINE ACCESSORIES. EVERYTHING ELSE IS AVAILABLE***

·
Registered
394 Posts
Does the tub come with a title?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Send me your email and I will send you some pictures along with a shipping quote to 62418. thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NO, it is not a water damage jeep. It had an engine fire and the engine burnt up. Everything else is perfect.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The tcase wasnt anywhere near the fire. there is a big 3 foot long chunk of metal between the engine and the transfer case called a transmission. The fire was on the top end of the engine, it never even reached the bottom of the block or the transmission.

·
Registered
3 Posts
roll bar pads & covers

You never got back to me, So ill try again. i'm in need of all the roll bar pads and covers. let me know if you got them still and how much you want for them. thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
PM sent. Hi. I'm interested in the complete license plate mount/bracket with light and wiring harness. And the tow hitch.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts