JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5 rubi take offs. Satin carbon. 500 miles. $700

update. 5 Satin Carbon Rubi take offs. 500 miles on them. No blemishes.

I live in HB first with $700 cash takes them. local pick up.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problem I had no clue what to list em for. Whats a fair price for wheels and tires with 400 miles on them? Tell me and Ill edit the price.

·
Registered
715 Posts
600 bux imo...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm in Huntington Beach and would rather not ship the wheels at this point but will consider it. Pm me your emails and I'll email pics. Prefer pick up from rebeloffroad in lake forest.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
they have 400 miles on them. Looking to get 35's with my lift, if I can get a decent price.

Was hoping for $950.00? Make me an offer or shoot me a pm. Will be getting a lift from RebelOffroad so you can pick them up there
I got $950 for mine. Put them on Craigs List. Advertise them to people replacing their tires on a Sahara. They can buy your wheels and tires cheaper than they can buy the 18" tires. And they look a hell of a lot better too.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not one bite on craigs list. I'd love to sell them local. How hard would it be to ship them?

May be interested in some sort of trade also.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Boother,

I sent you a PM, but figured this link could be useful to a bunch of people. I found these instructions / tips for properly shipping wheels and it simplifies what can be a pain in the a$$.

Shipping wheels...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump...still for sale..looking for local pick up. PM me for pics. Im desperate to get rid of these so you can get a great deal. Super low miles never offroaded them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Any pics? Will you separate? How much for just the tires?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts