JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
oh god your over here on JK now......the world is over..:thefinger: here is a :beer:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Might be interested....800 miles they still should have wiskers any photos? Could us them for trailers

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What up fag!!!:thefinger:
what's up mr. jk guy? are you the 3.8L champion of the jeeps now? :D god I hate this motor.

Might be interested....800 miles they still should have wiskers any photos? Could us them for trailers
nope no whiskers on the road contact surface. those were gone on the way home I'm sure. all the whiskers are on the sides still. this is my wife's stuff... she drove on them kindly.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
A little. I always forget about this place. the jk is my wife's and it's getting some stuff lately. I'll probably post some stuff when I longarm hers w/ the set up I'm working on.
Your making it???? do you not like the wife???:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your making it???? do you not like the wife???:D
I'm not sure how to read that first question. It would make sense as "you're making it"... but not as "your".

:thefinger:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
seems like a chip, intake, and exhaust make it ok. that or the auto works a ton better w/ it. sarah's is a 6spd and the one I just put together the exact same way with 135k on it and an auto (chip, intake, exhaust) would leave sarah's no prob.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts