JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My jeep came with the dual top group. I have never had my soft top installed and given how wet it is in the Pacific northwest I doubt I ever will. As such I am selling it. The top is New in Box, never installed off of a 2010 4 door.

$600 local pickup only, willing to meet halfway within reason.

·
Registered
430 Posts
My jeep came with the dual top group. I have never had my soft top installed and given how wet it is in the Pacific northwest I doubt I ever will. As such I am selling it. The top is New in Box, never installed off of a 2010 4 door.

$600 local pickup only, willing to meet halfway within reason.
Where are you located?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Plan on doing any off roading up here in WA state? I live over on the Kitsap peninsula and bought the Jeep with the hard top. A year later after avoiding messing up my hard top by pure luck, I went to a full time soft top. Haven't had any issues at all with leaks, cold, etc...

Just a suggestion that you "might" want to hold onto it, even up here in WA state. On the same note, as long as you stay away from certain trails you'll be fine with the hard top.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Too bad you are not on the east coast or I'd take it in heart beat! It's exactly what I am looking for. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts