JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going to upgrade in the very near future so the pop-up has to go. This thing is awesome, we love it and it has served us well in the short time we've owned it.

It IS a 2010 model and titled as such. Tags are up to date etc.

Here's a link to the manufacturer's website.

We purchased this new, actually custom ordered it through http://National Travelers RV just north of Little Rock, AK. We ordered at additional cost; A/C with remote, Awning, Front AND Rear Stablizers, and the Fan/Light package.

Overall Length is 12' - open is 16' - 2"

Overall Width 7 '- 0"

Box Size 7'W x 8'L

Height - Open 8' - 2"

Height (closed) 48" - 0"

GVWR (lbs.) 1500 lbs.

Dry Weight is only 865 lbs. We towed it with my wife's Mazda CX-9 to Arizona when we got it. Tow's like a dream, even loaded it's still only 1500lbs :)

I'm asking $5250 obo

here are a couple pics when we got it:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

and a few more pics can be seen here

I chose the Livin Lite Quicksilver because I needed something I could put up by myself. Most times I have the little kiddos with me and they're not exactly the best helpers... I can easily set this up by myself without an issue. Great camper that we will miss.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wondering if the Quicksilver 8.0 was still available.
yes I still have it, haven't really tried to hard to sell it over the winter but yeah... still available :)

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
I remember this thing from the WFTW run and it was nice! Easier to set up than my tent actually and lots of room for a small camper.

:beer:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember this thing from the WFTW run and it was nice! Easier to set up than my tent actually and lots of room for a small camper.

:beer:
we love it. we just want to upgrade to a full size RV

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's a few months now... curious if you still have the Quicksilver. If so how many times did you use and what is your opinion of it (good or bad)? I'm interested in purchasing one. One more question, may I ask where you bought yours from?

Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
More than a few months now....but PM sent anyhow.

I've been eyeing these for a bit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
rear deck for camper.

Is the rear deck option available as a bolt on or is it needed to be ordered originally? do you know how much this option is. What city are you in?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is it still for sale? 2/16/2013 Does this trailer have electric brakes? Please give us a contact phone number as we are interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts