JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '10 JK Sahara Unlimited with Uconnect and it has issues synching with my Verizon HTC Thunderbolt phone. It will connect and work perfectly 50% of the time. The other 50% it says it's connected but when you dial or receive calls Uconnect does not take over the radio. I then have to turn off Bluetooth on the phone and switch over to the handset. Has anyone else had any similar issues with their Uconnect system and specifically with the HTC Thunderbolt?

I don't think anything's wrong with my phone since it works in my 2011 WK2 Overland's Uconnect system.

Any advice/tips is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
34 Posts
yep same problem...I hate the thunderbolt....if I didn't want to make sure I was locked into the unlimited 4g I would have waited for the Droid bionic....irk which one is not playing nice but I have to guess the thunderbolt..my Droid x worked great..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually like my Thunderbolt and I believe it's a limitation of the Uconnect system in my JK 'cause the Uconnect in my WK2 synchs up perfectly 100% of the time. The WK2 uses a newer radio and most likely newer Uconnect software. I guess I'll ask the service folks if there's an update for the radio next time I'm in there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts