JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 black doors for a jk. three are in perfect shape and one is fixable from where I drove up on it. funny thing, I took doors off as I always do when I wheel and I drove up on it. not to much damage and it is fixable. I had a estimate to fix it for under $300. it still works fine and don't leak so I've had it on back when I was still road driving some but now I don't rode drive at all.

Will separate if someone needs a single to replace a damaged door.

doors have electric windows blk outside grey inside. fronts come with mirrors.

all 4 doors $2000
single good doors $$700
one bad one $350 (passenger front)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Do they have electric windows? I may be interested in at least 1. Wish they were white but I guess thats what they make paint for.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Bump for a good deal....

You might want to PM Hitmoney. He tends to repair doors a lot. It will be cheaper for him just to have spares. :laughing:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
may be able to deal on all 4. would make a good set of either extra doors for wheel'n something. The one that is damaged is really hard to tell its damaged unless you look closely and or point it out.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Would you trade for a yj with a burned motor? I am still trying to get some money saved to buy these but every time I turn around I gotta give it to somebody else. Bump for ya anyway.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pm me a cell phone or email and I can send you pics. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while and forgot these were still available

jk neal

1 - 13 of 13 Posts