JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I just purchased a 2010 jeep wrangler sport about a month ago and I'm looking to get a lift put on next month I was looking at the 3.25 inch rough country lift. Is this a good lift or should I start maybe with a 2.5 inch lift? Pics of any rough country lifts would be awesome! Mine is bone stock!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Use the search.

I'd recommend just getting a budget boost.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it with spacer? Cause I don't like the look of them and why do you suggest a budget boost I'm looking to put 33s on and eventually go up to 35s

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
If you have any questions on any Rock Krawler products let us know. We are here to help. We have tons of 2.5" and 3.5" systems available with 1.5" systems coming soon!

Good luck with your build.

RK

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
check out Rock Krawler for sure.. i think you would be much happier ;) they will get ya what you need.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Is it with spacer? Cause I don't like the look of them and why do you suggest a budget boost I'm looking to put 33s on and eventually go up to 35s
You skipped the first part...

Because you don't need a 3.5" lift (realistically 4" of lift) to run 33's or even 35's.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
I would skip the 33's an go right to 35's and find a decent 2.5" lift. What you are going to do with your jeep will dictate what type of lift and what kind you should get.

Being that you have had your jeep for only a month would tell me that a budget boost would be in order for your needs.

Get your clearance from your tires and use your lift to fit the tires.

Again use the search and do some research.
You can read this thread as well to gain some knowledge on lifts.
http://www.jkfreaks.com/forums/showthread.php?11285-My-thoughts-on-lifts-A-Must-Read-if-your-getting-one

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
I would skip the 33's an go right to 35's and find a decent 2.5" lift. What you are going to do with your jeep will dictate what type of lift and what kind you should get.

Being that you have had your jeep for only a month would tell me that a budget boost would be in order for your needs.

Get your clearance from your tires and use your lift to fit the tires.

Again use the search and do some research.
You can read this thread as well to gain some knowledge on lifts.
http://www.jkfreaks.com/forums/showthread.php?11285-My-thoughts-on-lifts-A-Must-Read-if-your-getting-one
This

Great write up you did there. :beer:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
First off, run from Rough Country. Secondly, buy quality like Metal Cloak, Synergy, or even Rock Krawler and then buy the tires you think you will go to like the 35s.

Or, do everything twice

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
thedirtman

Nice reference threads. It would be cool if you added our new Pro Series Krawler joints to your evaluation. We think you will be really impressed. Let us know if you would like us to send you one.

RK

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I have to go with a 2 inch lift cause I have a factory drive train warranty and the biggest I can go is 2 without voiding it can I fit 33s with a 2 inch? Or can I do leveling kit and fit 33s and maybe wait a little later on lift?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts