JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 rubi leather and nav...fully loaded. 3,500 miles. Never seen offroad.

3.5 teraflex lift kit with front lowers and rear uppers.
teraflex front and rear drive shafts
teraflex speed bumps
nitto terra grapplers
pro comp matte black wheels
rockhard rear bumper and tire carrier
poison spyder Front bumper with brawler bar
5.13 gears
sleeved axles and gusstes
xenon fenders.

4door

Pursuing other hobby aka baby on the way :)

sticker on car was 35K well over 10k in upgrades. All work done at rebel offroad. Part of my build is pictured on rebeloffroads site under "booths stealth fighter"

accepting reasonable offers. Located in socal feel free to email [email protected] for pics or my cell 714 916 3423

LOCATED IN HUNTINGTON BEACH...ASKING PRICE 35k OBO

·
Registered
187 Posts
Bump for a good last name...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
after looking around and checking out prices of other cars I will lower asking price of my car. It pains me that this thing only has 4k miles on it....yes 4k not 40k .. with close to 50k invest in the car and upgrades...Ill take 35k for it.

heres a bump for a price that makes me sick to my stomach. My loss your gain. Cars loaded with nav leather and a DVD over ride so you can watch while you drive.

·
Registered
718 Posts
after looking around and checking out prices of other cars I will lower asking price of my car. It pains me that this thing only has 4k miles on it....yes 4k not 40k .. with close to 50k invest in the car and upgrades...Ill take 35k for it.

heres a bump for a price that makes me sick to my stomach. My loss your gain. Cars loaded with nav leather and a DVD over ride so you can watch while you drive.
Great price!

I know it pains you to part with your heep for that price but dont take it out on the kittens....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts