JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 month old, upgraded to Mygig. I know these arent going for much so pm me your best cash or trade offer. I will ship for $20. Does not include antenna)
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
How bout you read the rules before posting a sale item

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry if Ive offended anyone. I hope nobody was hurt or injured due to my posting. Due to all your stupid comments, Ive decided just to throw it in the trash. The only reason I posted the "hi bid" (and yes, I know this isnt ebay-DUDE) was so that if someone was gonna offer less, they knew not to waste their time.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Sorry if Ive offended anyone. I hope nobody was hurt or injured due to my posting. Due to all your stupid comments, Ive decided just to throw it in the trash. The only reason I posted the "hi bid" (and yes, I know this isnt ebay-DUDE) was so that if someone was gonna offer less, they knew not to waste their time.
Otherwise known as an auction.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
all I can say is wow.... you must be a young kid with butthurt syndrome! :shaking:

We were only ribbing you for running a "bid" auction of your radio when you identified you were posting for an "offer" with no auction intent stated and at the same time breaking the rules regarding the "For Sale" section.

You should look at joining Pirate 4x4....they would love for you to be a member over there for a minute or two! :laughing:
What he said!

Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts