JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The top has roughly 200'ish miles on it. It has been sitting in my basement for 6+ months, and I don't see it going back on my JK. So, I would like to sell it to get it out of the way. It also has the bag for the front two removable top pieces. You can see in the up close pic of the rear it has two small rub spots on it. This was from my "wife saying she could help me move it", and that I never want her help :shaking:. Well it was too heavy for her and she let it rub on the drive way. It is only a minor paint rub and it didn't cause any damage to the top itself. Asking $1425. Near Kansas City, Ks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hardtop.

Do you know if it will fit the 07? I was told that 07/08 are different than the 08/09 and the 11 is different than those?

Interested if it will fit.

Jay

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Do you know if it will fit the 07? I was told that 07/08 are different than the 08/09 and the 11 is different than those?

Interested if it will fit.

Jay
It will work and some people have already done it. I posted pictures of the differences between my 07 and my wife's 10 somewhere. If you search my user name you should be able to find it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Man!!! I wish you were closer, im looking for a 4dr black hardtop, been looking in AZ:beer:

Good Luck on the sale

·
Registered
351 Posts
Man!!! I wish you were closer, im looking for a 4dr black hardtop, been looking in AZ:beer:

Good Luck on the sale
Come on Graham - Road trip! You can do it. Actually shipping on cargo freight would not be that much. Maybe $200?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MBRP (the company) is looking for one so you may want to reach out to them as it might give you a bartaring chip to get some cool JK parts.
Thanks d'sjk,
Emailed MBRP, looks like they found one locally. It was worth a try. :)

Lower $1325.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I do know that the 2010 fits 2009. I just sold mine to some guy with a 2009. Fit perfect.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hard Top

Do you still have the top for sale? Will it fit an '09 four door sahara? Can you ship it to Memphis, TN, and how much if you can?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts