JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep- it's a 2-door hardtop with "Freedom Panels", and at the asking price, I will include the Mopar Freedom Top case. I also have Lange Originals Kwik Screws, which I'll throw in as well. If you want the original bolts, I have them available, too.
I am asking $800 for the set. I'll travel some to meet up with you, or you can come here- up to you. I am located in Dutchess County, NY, right off the Taconic State Parkway- 45 minutes north of I-84, and about an hour, hour and a half south of the NYS Thruway/I-90.
The top is in perfect shape- zero leaks. It is currently on my Jeep. I have a softtop lined up through Rock Krawler, so we can either meet up at their shop and do the swap there, or we can wait for a decent day (no rain, above freezing), and I'll suck it up and drive up there topless (with a big-ass jacket on! :))

Cheers- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Hey mark. Sorry I missed your call, phone has been phucked up. PM me if you still have any questions.

Good luck w/ the sale.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Adam- nope- just was having a hell of a time getting the t-case shift knob off- took a BFH and a bit of tough love ;)
Yayme- it's not a bad drive, but I may have someone on it. I'm afraid it'll be first come, first serve- Mark W.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As I've received messages asking about it, I will include this note as well:

As for the wiring, there are 3 options:
1. Leave it alone. This is my plan :)
2. Take out what I can when you pick up the top. Works for me, but I am NOT going Roto-Rooter on my Jeep, and I (nor you) am NOT going under the hood, unless you are on the clock at a dealership as a Jeep certified tech. PERIOD.
3. On YOUR dime (payment when you pick up the top), my local dealership removes the wiring, and I'll ship it to you.

Personally, I think it'll be easiest just to buy your own wiring setup. It's $153 from Mopar (PN 82210215AG), and not that bad if you have a dealership do it, plus then they can add it as a dealer-installed accessory in Starscan/Dealer Connect. Up to you, but I'm not risking any vehicle damage (no matter how good you THINK you are, it's still my rig) in removing it unless it's by a Mopar dealership.

Thanks- hope this doesn't burst anyone's bubble- this is still a very good deal, with over $120 worth of stuff thrown in at what's already a good price for a great condition top. That's the JKO price, by the way :) Mark W.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm a short drive away of the deal falls through...PM sent

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD! And not a day too soon- snowing up here- woo hoo! And now for a drive up to Albany later on in a fair bit o'fresh snow! :) Mark W.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts