JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Flower Guy
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me where to find wiring diagrams for the 2008 Rubi?
They should be in the back of the owners manual.:pissed:

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Owners manuals are for owners, service manuals are for servicers:D

The service manual should have them. I tried to find a link to it but with not much luck.

·
The Flower Guy
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just the wiring for the headlights. I'm having a terrible time installing HID lamps. The shop where I bought the lamps has given up and I am determined to get them installed. It doesn't make sense to me that they can't be installed!!

·
Registered
11,064 Posts

·
The Flower Guy
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. The write-ups are good but deal with pre 2008 non Hi-low beams.. Good background though I'm thinking along the same lines as the writeup. I also ordered a service manual CD. Can't wait for it to arrive.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Thanks. The write-ups are good but deal with pre 2008 non Hi-low beams.. Good background though I'm thinking along the same lines as the writeup. I also ordered a service manual CD. Can't wait for it to arrive.
you dont have vista or mac do you? it doesnt work on them.

What do u need to know about the wiring? i have the manuals maybe i can find it for you.

·
The Flower Guy
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No. I don't have vista or mac. I printed out the diagram entitled "Wiring harness - how to" and I understand it. The problem is linking the diagram to the vehicle. Questions : What does skt mean? Does the jeep have a Bosch dual 87 terminal relay, if so where is it? Where is what they call a "Jeep Side Connector?

·
Registered
494 Posts
you dont have vista or mac do you? it doesnt work on them.
They re-did the manuals to work in Vista. Mine works just fine.

·
Registered
219 Posts
They re-did the manuals to work in Vista. Mine works just fine.
I have the 2007 JK CD The service part will work fine. To view electrical diagrams - only works with the older version 6 of Internet Explorer. I use the free Microsoft Virtual PC with original Windows XP CD (used IE6) to run in a window instead.

Can you view the electrical diagrams?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Can you view the electrical diagrams?
Yep, no problem. I have a 2008 Manual. The only gripe I have is it's not searchable. It's not real intuitive either. It took forever to find the swaybar disconnect actuator. It's called Module - Final Drive Control. Nope, I wouldn't have guessed that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts