JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a fully loaded 2008 Sahara Wrangler Unlimited with every option except the rear DVD player. It was going to be my SEMA booth vehicle. Currently the front axle is a Rubicon D44 with NO internals. New gears for the front are ordered. I have a D30 front axle that can go into it unless you’re planning on upgrading the axles
anyways. 5.7 Hemi with 6.1 intake and valve covers, 5.5 RocKrawler suspension, Poison Spider Bead Locks, Superior 4.88 gears, 37” BFG’s, Bilstein 5150’s, Billet Door Handles, J.E Reel Driveshafts. And more. Everything on this jeep works perfectly including all the electronics. This Jeep is being offered locally and nationally and is subject to early withdrawal. It would cost $65k to duplicate this JK. Asking $42k
If interested call George 513 759 5317

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
sonofa....

i just bought a silver sahara and would have gotten this in a flippin heartbeat...

good luck

·
Registered
329 Posts
this is one of those once in a lifetime deals... I've got over $40K into mine and I don't have a Hemi!

·
Registered
691 Posts
VERY NICE!!! Now I want yours instead of mine!!!

Who did the install of the Hemi? Have you got more pics of it? I'd love to see the engine too.

Thanks, Ben

·
Registered
78 Posts
I sent you a PM Let me Know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts