JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2008 Rubi UL that I'm selling.I've owned it for just over three years and I'm looking to do something different.SOLD
Here are the specs...
30k miles
MyGig non-nav
5:13 gears
37" KM2s
17" Pro Comp 6059
Full size spare
Shrockworks front stubby
Warn Powerplant w/ 2.5 gallon auxillary tank
Superchips programmer
Volant CAI
JL speakers and amps throughout w/ factory sub replacement
Dual tops and safari top and tonneau cover

and one more for good measure...;)

Seriously,I have lots more and will post more very soon.These were just a few I had on my computer.I will gladly send more to any interested party as well.Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to mention it also has...

4" Superlift
Viking blue synthetic winch line
Sirius radio,subscription good through March
Optima Yellow Top battery
Cobra 75 CB

·
Registered
136 Posts
You were one of the reasons I bought a Red Rock Rubicon to begin with in 08. I sold it and now have a 2010 white one. Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You were one of the reasons I bought a Red Rock Rubicon to begin with in 08. I sold it and now have a 2010 white one. Good luck on the sale.
Thanks.I remember yours from the "other" site.I used to be really envious of your wheels.I'll be back in the game soon,just taking a break for now.Jeeps are deep in my blood and I have been through many.At this point,I'm leaning towards a 2 dr since I don't use mine as a family vehicle as much anymore.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Automatic or manual transmission? How much OFF road time?
It's an auto.I've taken it to Durhamtown 3-4 times,River Rock once and a bit of slick trail riding around home.It's not a trail rig but it's not a mall crawler either.I've often said I bought it to use it and the reason I'm selling it is because I don't use it(like it deserves).

·
Registered
718 Posts
Im going to show this to my dad who is looking for an automatic built jk. He was interested in a 2dr but ill see what i can do!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts