JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have these parts up for grabs:

1) JKS quicker disconnects (2.5-6" lift) new in box SOLD.

2) set of 5 Stock Rubi BFG MTs (~8000 miles on 4 and 0 miles on the spare) they have 0.48" tread depth and Im asking $425! 255 /75 /R17 (32") SOLD

3) stock Rubi shocks and springs ($50 for all of them) SOLD.

4) stock steering drag link (free, come and get it) SOLD

5) stock rear track bar? (free, come and get it) SOLD

6) 1.75" Daystar front coil spacers to compensate for front winch and bumper weight on stock suspension, $50.

:beer: I think Im right on #4 and 5, but I have to dig through the boxes to confirm...these are leftovers after my AEV 3.5" with the high steer was installed.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
To bad you live on the east coast I would take the tires from you, shipping would be high.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have a 2010 JKU sport, will the Rubi shocks and springs fit mine? Also if you still have these later this month could you look up shipping to 36870

JD

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I have a 2010 JKU sport, will the Rubi shocks and springs fit mine? Also if you still have these later this month could you look up shipping to 36870

JD
looks like the op has a unlimited so the answer would be yes....probably lift your rig an inch or so!

·
Registered
38 Posts
pm'd

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I KNOW IT'S SOME DAYS SINCE LISTING,,,ARE THE TIRES 18" --- south brunswick,nj. are they still aviable? bill kazro
Sorry, been a while since Ive been on here. No. The tires are for Rubicon's or X's which come with 17" rims, sorry.

It seems my PMs havent been coming through either, if anyone is interested in anything, please shoot me another PM?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump price drop on tires

·
Registered
24 Posts
the tires are just the tires or they come with the 17" moabs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts