JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 19,500 rides great. 31,000miles brand new stock Rubicon wheels and tires, remote start, auto transmission,power everything, hardtop, Superior 5.13 gears(ready for 35's), front end is sleeved and gusseted, Metal cloak armor in the rear, and rock sliders. The bad is a cracked windshield and scuffed front right fender. Title in hand. Still under warranty until December or 36,000. Please call me with any questions 760 712 7218. Price is negotiable within reason. Gears, sleeves, gussetts, rock rails, and Metel Cloak Armor cost around $3000. Only selling because I bought a 4 door. Price is almost three grand below blue book plus extras you save $6,000.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Might help ya get the ball rollin..sweet jeep btw good luck with the sale:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The title of this threw me off I thought u were asking for 31k I was going to tell u you're crazy lol. The price you are at is reasonable though good luck free bump :beer:
Thanks Im gonna need some luck lol

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
You know you want it. You dont even need a lift, trim the front fenders or complete the Metal Cloak kit by buying front fenders and run 35's all day long on the factory suspension. Ill even through in a pair of JKS disconnects so you can get your flex on!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts