JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone swapped out their old PCM for a reliable remanufactured one? I am throwing CEL codes and the "stealership" wants to charge me $1400 for a factory one. I know where it sits on the engine so swapping it out is a cinch, but I'm not paying that hefty pricetag. The question now is who offers a reliable one I can give the VIN number to so I can swap it myself?

I already paid $$$ to have two O2 sensors replaced (P0052 and P0058) and am still getting those codes, although it did smooth out my engine somewhat (a hitch or two getting up to speed). I already gapped and replaced my plugs, and I've bought the Firepower wire/coil kit from Quadratec to do at the same tiime (found out I can stick with the factory gapping and not have to bump it up to 0.065").

Any ideas?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been having the same problem with a 2008 jku and I ordered a Flagship one remanufactured ECM for only$239 with a lifetime warranty. They are built to your Vin # . I am still waiting to receive it .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone swapped out their old PCM for a reliable remanufactured one? I am throwing CEL codes and the "stealership" wants to charge me $1400 for a factory one. I know where it sits on the engine so swapping it out is a cinch, but I'm not paying that hefty pricetag. The question now is who offers a reliable one I can give the VIN number to so I can swap it myself?

I already paid $$$ to have two O2 sensors replaced (P0052 and P0058) and am still getting those codes, although it did smooth out my engine somewhat (a hitch or two getting up to speed). I already gapped and replaced my plugs, and I've bought the Firepower wire/coil kit from Quadratec to do at the same tiime (found out I can stick with the factory gapping and not have to bump it up to 0.065").

Any ideas?
CALL These guys I had gotten my replacement from them last year
I did extensive Research on reviews With google and these guys had the best reviews
Car Computer Exchange
(919) 324-3490

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
The best Google reviews!? Wow shit son! They MUST be the best. Good researching. Now google up the cure to Covid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts