Daystar spare tire isolators
RROR breather tube extension
Front Currie Anti-rock (not installed)
Mopar door sill guards
AEV Procal Module
Mopar slush mats
Full size spare

$27,500

Jeep is in excellent condition! Washed once a week. Synthetic oil from the start. Waxed 3x a year and the finish to prove it! Looking into a pickup truck because my lifestyle now requires more cargo space. This jeep drives and handles excellent. Rear pads and rotors just replaced, also have front pads and rotors for when the fronts will need it. New air filter. Contact information is listed below. Thanks!....I will miss the jeep community!:beer:

Cell: 315-271-5615
E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
414 Posts
Your title is a little misleading. Although I’m sure you have a very nice Jeep; but for it to be an “AEV Jeep” it would need one of their packages which would have to have been installed by AEV themselves. What you have seems to be a nice JK unlimited with an AEV lift and wheels. In any case; best of luck with your sale.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Your title is a little misleading. Although I’m sure you have a very nice Jeep; but for it to be an “AEV Jeep” it would need one of their packages which would have to have been installed by AEV themselves. What you have seems to be a nice JK unlimited with an AEV lift and wheels. In any case; best of luck with your sale.
True, but I just wanted to make sure that the people who are looking for an AEV inspired JK are aware of this jeep as a less expensive alternative with some added goodies as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts