JKOwners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey make me a fair offer and come get this thing out of my garage. It is in great shape and well taken care of. It is covered right now and clean.

Step

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I bought my 2 door factory hardtop for 800.00, 2 years ago. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for your information Marcus but i simply made an offer as the seller was asking (MAKE ME AN OFFER) And as i am a jeep owner i am aware of what they are going for and what you can buy them for as stated below your post. Tops can go for any price and anyone offering to sell one may take any price therefore thank you for all your highly accurate information but all of us may not have that kind of money . Have a great day.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Thanks for your information Marcus but i simply made an offer as the seller was asking (MAKE ME AN OFFER) And as i am a jeep owner i am aware of what they are going for and what you can buy them for as stated below your post. Tops can go for any price and anyone offering to sell one may take any price therefore thank you for all your highly accurate information but all of us may not have that kind of money . Have a great day.
you make a good point...i know ive made an offer more than once and had someone take it....in back of my mind i was thinking the person might punch me but was surprised when they eaither came back with a number (usually always lower than asking) or we made a deal...Basic way to start a negotiation especially without an asking price....never know the intention of them buyer...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Woa calm down buddy! He just wanted to see if you knew what you were offering because $350 is a low ball on the guy.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Or someone could just tell you to read the rules and stick a price on your post.. I will say it took me months to get rid of my hardtop (jku) and I got 800 and a soft top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
647 Posts
hell, i just bought mine for $400...anything is possible. good luck on the sale

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.