JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
V8 dreams
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Wife and yorkie

As it sits today

i struggle with this, but i really want 2 more wheels on the ground or to just pay off a credit card as this is the only thing I own. I bought this from a guy in texas and have had it since 2009. It only had 1800 miles on it when i bought it. I'm not very picky with my jeep, but cars and bikes are different. my wife makes fun of how picky I am about keeping them clean and not scratching stuff up!

any questions, feel free to ask. I am asking $7500 and I'll throw in my helmet and jacket, both XLs. I am located in Jonesboro, AR. I would prefer to sell this to someone who will take care of it and ride the hell out of it, also, someone who has ridden before as this thing is a freaking beast...meaning I don't want to be responsible for a noob straightening out a curve!

��R1 mod list��

2007 charcoal
10k miles

DynoJet Power Commander III USB
Akrapovic slip on
CRG levers
Sliders at frame, handlebars, swing arm
Puig smoked shield
Flush mount blinkers
Integrated rear blinker
Eliminator kit for plates

Was knocked over by senior van, fixed back perfectly.

Had stalling issue, now fixed thanks to R1forum.

thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
if i didnt just buy a new front axle for the jeep which i needed. then I would be catching the next flight to AR to drive this baby home. good luck with the sale man.

·
V8 dreams
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if i didnt just buy a new front axle for the jeep which i needed. then I would be catching the next flight to AR to drive this baby home. good luck with the sale man.
thanks man, i cleaned it up yesterday and this ain't gonna be easy to let it go. i'd love to sell it to someone on here. that'd be one helluva bike ride! it does make for a quick trip though lol.

More pics of the wife please.:th_pray:
this made her smile(yeah, i showed her the thread). you might have got me lucky:bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Lol that's the same thing mine said when I mentioned keeping it!

But hey, if ya sweet talk her into it I can bring it to ya on a trailer for Christmas...I'm headed that way anyhoo!

Vandy
Dude when ya gonna be in town? I will be back the Sat after Christmas. she said the new flooring in the house is my bike ( sucks...she wanted the flooring)lol
Stay in contact and if youre in town lets go wheeling or lunch

·
V8 dreams
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude when ya gonna be in town? I will be back the Sat after Christmas. she said the new flooring in the house is my bike ( sucks...she wanted the flooring)lol
Stay in contact and if youre in town lets go wheeling or lunch
i'll only be in town sunday-tues and we have to head back christmas day. we do visit sometimes though and i'll try to give you guys a heads up and maybe we can meet up or hit a nearby offroad spot. i'd love to take my dad wheelin

and i understand the house stuff, we are gonna turn 1.5 baths to 2 to make ours more accommodating when the parents are in town and easier to sell when the time comes

·
V8 dreams
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and it sold, i feel like a part of me just died. but that could be the hangover.

oh well, guess this means i will have to get another one some day:gluging:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts