JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
We are having another baby and no longer fit in the rubicon. It is silver with a hardtop, winch, auto, power windows/door locks, 6-disc dvd player, 2.5" teraflex budget boost with old man emu shocks, 35" hankook mud terrains. The rear passnger door has scratches in it from scraping on a rock. :) 61,000 miles. $22,500 firm. I am in Thousand Oaks, CA. Jeremy (805) 300-1599
Pics please.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
I installed a dvd screen using the factory 6-disc in dash player. I also installed a third row seat.
We are having another baby and no longer fit in the rubicon. It is silver with a hardtop, winch, auto, power windows/door locks, 6-disc dvd player, 2.5" teraflex budget boost with old man emu shocks, 35" hankook mud terrains. The rear passnger door has scratches in it from scraping on a rock. :) 61,000 miles. $22,500 firm. I am in Thousand Oaks, CA. Jeremy (805) 300-1599
Having a 6th kid?

BTW, what kind of setup is that you've got for the DVD system? Any details, i.e. write up?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, kid #6 will be here in four weeks. I made the mount for the DVD screen and had it Rhino Lined. I used someone else's write-up to figure out the wiring. It works great.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Holy HUGE picture Batman!

I like your setup. I'll pass the word around here. What rack do you have btw?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Don't leave me hangin' bro! Tell me you did a write-up or something. I made one for my ZJ a while back but never had to mount to fiberglass. Were you concerned about loading the top like that?

/hijack

-

Sent from my....oh who cares!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just used a bender and my welder. I was not concerned with strength. I put the rear mounts as close to the corners as possible and the front mounts are as close as i could get to the bolts. I have put a lot of luggage up there with no issues.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Why must you be on the other side of the country I'm looking to sell my 2 door and upgrade to a 4 door

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I used the wiring write-up from another forum. I made the mount from fiber board and then had it line-X'ed. It turned out well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts