JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 JKUR.
So I’ve got a requiring issue with the rear seatbelts tearing. I’ve replaced both rare passenger and driver seatbelts 3 times and the cost is ridiculous. This time it’s only been 8 months and they are torn again. It appears to be the buckle of the seatbelt that is tearing it. It’s right where the kids buckle up. Is theRe a remedy for this is am I the only on having this issue?

·
Registered
10 Posts
2007 JKUR.
So I’ve got a requiring issue with the rear seatbelts tearing. I’ve replaced both rare passenger and driver seatbelts 3 times and the cost is ridiculous. This time it’s only been 8 months and they are torn again. It appears to be the buckle of the seatbelt that is tearing it. It’s right where the kids buckle up. Is theRe a remedy for this is am I the only on having this issue?
Sent the belts from my Land Cruiser to these guys.
https://www.safetyrestore.com/content/81-seat-belt-repair-services?gclid=Cj0KCQjwhZr1BRCLARIsALjRVQOrOn73UVRhD8VPFkL6I2dTJefzVxn7Wi9pK6kr5tZxFnANDeemDF4aAihzEALw_wcB

Quick turn around. Great to deal with.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Besides mine sticking I have not had a torn seat belt.

Get them 5 point harnesses.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I had one rear one start fraying, but it wasn't at the buckle, it was much further back. I got the JKU due to needing space for 3 kids.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts