1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

31,000 miles

Very clean, with only a few small nicks. $22,500. I have taken it on the beach in the OBX one time and did NOT take it anywhere near the salt water. It has never been off road except for a local creek here that is part of the "road." I can show you pictures that show the water only came up to the bottom of the wheel. All oil changes have been done on time. I rarely drive this vehicle and have truly babied it.

4 wheel drive
automatic
4.10 gears
Zone 3" lift.
JKS adjustable front track bar
Fox steering stabilizer
Crown kevlar brake lines
MBRP grill guard w/PIAAs
pistol grip Hurst shifter
Spiderweb sun shade
Flowmaster Super 40 muffler
Stock 17" wheels.
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers with less than 8k miles, rotated properly
DVD/Nav head unit.
MBRP stubby w/ mm winch
PJ stubby rear with tire carrier
Extended Safari straps
New battery
Black seat covers
Can also sell you the 4 bestop soft two piece doors and removable mirrors.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
New low price.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got a trade in offer and would rather sell this to a jeep lover than a dealership. The thought of a teenager buying this off the lot scares me. ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just got a trade in offer and would rather sell this to a jeep lover than a dealership. The thought of a teenager buying this off the lot scares me. ;)
Bump. Ya come on.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also willing to trade for a crew cab F250

Price drop to 21000. Dropping it quickly because I dont want to trade it in if possible. I would like to get a little more than what they are offering and allow someone to get a nice jeep for UNDER BLUE BOOK TRADE IN VALUE!

Hopefully the right person sees this soon.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Latest offer was junk so I still have the jeep. 21k is a very fair price with 31k miles. This price will only last through this year, after it will go back up as I dont NEED to sell it.

Also would consider trading towards a 08 f250 crew cab 4x4.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fair but firm price bump. Someone has to want this thing. :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
821 Posts
Question out of curiosity.... Your ad says 4" lift but you signature say 3" lift. Which is it?

Nice looking Jeep btw :beer:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Question out of curiosity.... Your ad says 4" lift but you signature say 3" lift. Which is it?

Nice looking Jeep btw :beer:
Wow, thanks for pointing that out. Its a 3" lift, just a typo. Thanks again! :beer:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Cool. I was just wondering because I have the 3" with 33's and was wondering how 35's would look. Do you have any rubbing issues at full flex?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have no idea about rubbing at full flex. Haven't had it at full flex, sorry I can't help ya. I know there's a show your 35s thread, I'm sure they would have the info ya need.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts