JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a soft top off a 2007 rubi on craigslist..the guy said its brand new never out of the box so he doesnt know if it has clear or tinted windows. I assume being a rubicon they'd be tinted, right? wrong?:thankyou:

· Registered
1,054 Posts
I "think" tinted windows were an option. Would be easier if he would just open the box though!

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did ask..he said he'd never opened the box. It's a pretty good deal so I'll probably buy it either way. I was just wondering if tinted windows were standard on the rubi.:suicide:

· Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Acording to my 08 Rubi windo sticker (yeah, I still it!) and it lists them as a "standard upgrade".

The 07 may not have the sunrider option. I think that started in 08. No big deal if you are getting a good price.

· Registered
72 Posts
I have an 07 Rubi which I bought new with a dual top option. I believe that the tint was an option which you paid extra for. I can confirm that my softtop is a sunrider though. The Rubi was mined on July 5th 2007 so at least some of them had sunriders back then. If it were me I would make sure it has tint and a sunrider before parting with the $$

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.