Hello! So I finally started my project! I used Farm Strong mid mount motor mounts. I spent several hours after work mocking them up and just welded them in this afternoon. A little background; I've always owned Jeeps, since 1980.. For the last ten years or so i have been longing to put a diesel in one so, parts collection began. Finally found the right Jeep early last spring (2019). And started the assembly process three weeks ago. I have enjoyed the forums here and thought I'd share mine in the hopes that it will promote others to take on the challange. Disclosure, I'm not a mechanic (Ret PSP Corporal), just very fond of Jeeps & Cummins.