JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing wrong with it. Its black and from a Sahara. I live in Florida and will only entertain shipping if you drive here and package it up and ship it to yourself. Don't know what they are going for but I am up for offers.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Nothing wrong with it. Its black and from a Sahara. I live in Florida and will only entertain shipping if you drive here and package it up and ship it to yourself. Don't know what they are going for but I am up for offers.
hmmmm...what hood are you going with? Anything else you like to share about what you have in your bag of tricks to make a sweet rig sweeter?

I am just glad another JK in FL will be able to beat HIT's or Rooster's Rigs in the best in show award at all the events.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmmm...what hood are you going with? Anything else you like to share about what you have in your bag of tricks to make a sweet rig sweeter?

I am just glad another JK in FL will be able to beat HIT's or Rooster's Rigs in the best in show award at all the events.:laughing:
Thanks for the confidence but I am a ways away from beating those two Jeeps and many other bad ass rigs I've seen around this site. I'm just trying to put my own spin and my own taste on an already nice rig that Ben built.:beer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts