JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
trick hood hinges, pwr steering pump. stock springs

I keep finding things while cleaning the shop
EDIT: Found a brand new aluminum fairlead for a Warn winch with poly rope (not for braided steel!) by Redneck Concepts. Nicely tooled, good-looking unit still in the box. Bought it from him in Moab a few years ago. How's about $25 including shipping to lower 48? Just hate to throw it away!
Hood is Flame Red with the Rubicon logo on it. GONE to Jeff.
EDIT: For you who have TerraFlex lower control arms, I have a repair kit for the large joints on the lower control arms. Part # 1951000 for 982 joints. $26.99 retail. Plus a tool for replacing them. $27.99 retail. A $55 retail value...$35.00 plus shipping for what it cost to get it there.
2007 Rubicon stock springs. Was $50 for the set. Now $25!! A bit firmer than non-Rubicon springs I understand and, with them on, the JK really handled nicely. EDIT: reduced them to $25.
Edit: Still have at least 2 sets of the trick ultra thick German hood hinges. See posts below. Were $90, Now $50 plus $10 shipping.
Edit: Brand new power steering pump and pully in box. For JK. $40 plus shipping. GONE to Rob in Livermore

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOps! We were gone and I didn't check the board for awhile! Sorry for the lack of response! Anyway, the part numbers are 4458AA and 6317AB. From the tags still on the springs. I'm guessing but maybe 500 miles. Changed them out fairly soon after getting the Jeep.
I also have a Warrior Mirror Relocation Bracket never installed and still in the box. $20
Fixed my post so I'll get an email right away now if someone replies. Shoulda done that on the original post!!
Jim

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, ultra-strong hinges

Here are a few photos of the German Billet hinges. I'm holding one of them beside another after-market chrome hinge, which is about the same size as a stock JK hinge. You can really see the difference. I have only 2 sets of these and did import them directly from Germany. The shot of them on the hood is on an AEV hood, but they look abt the same on a stock hood.
Now that you are here...here's a deal: JK Genuine HoodLift, the one with the lifetime guarantee, $40.00. Got an AEV hood? Same price, different part number.
Genuine HoodLift TailGate Prop $30. Combo kit...a HoodLift and a TailGate Prop $65.00. All with the lifetime Guarantee from the original maker of the HoodLift for Jeep. Limited time offer. Reply to this and I'll PM you with the ordering details.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just set it up for instant email notification for thread subscription so I'll know right away next time if someone responds.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dose the hood open more then with the prop rod?

RED
No, it opens to the same height as when you have it on the prop rod. If you need to open it all the way, like when you want to remove a battery, you can unclip the HoodLift gas springs and put it back on the windshield frame. (I use a blanket or towel as a cushion when I do that) I will pm you with the ordering details.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Interested in the Safari Top for pick up...pm'd ya

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spacer lift gone. From W Sac to Florida. Thanks Jason!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Jeff, Welcome to the form. West Sacramento is pretty close to you so you might want to look at this yourself. If not I'm going through Sac on Thursday.
Bruce

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lowered prices, added power steering pump and pully.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pm'd you back

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks like the lights are sold

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hinges

Still have the hinges, stock springs, power steering pump and the special deal on HoodLifts and TailGate Props (see post #4). For those, call us at 1-800-579-3024 or PM and we will send you the details.

·
Registered
475 Posts
hey Jim. does the hood lift have everything i need to install it in my jeep?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts