JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
That thing is sweet! And priced to MOVE!

Good luck with the sale!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Besides the bent tie rod, its one hell of a great looking rig. IMO Since its not going to be stripped of its aftmkt stuff...leave the stickers alone. It's what caught my eye on this post ( along with those killer wheels). If this was sitting for sale alongside the hwy- I probably wouldnt have looked twice...however with that huge advertisement on the side, you KNOW that no perspective buyer is gonna miss it. And the jeep is "built" just enough that the "right" person is not likely gonna be a "conservative grandpa type" but rather someone that will love displaying as much as he/ she can. I really like the Bestop/ SuperSwamper/ T-Max logos at the bottom as well...JMO

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
MAN...It actually looks AS GOOD, if not better without the "badge". Something about that jeep really looks awesome...Maybe tha wheels/ tires, maybe the long black limo look...dunno. Some heads are gonna turn when ya drive this thing. "Beautiful!"

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I just had an offer to trade it for a green 2 door rubi with spacer lift and $3000. I think I am still in shock. :laughing:

...and its got hood dents and door rash. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
oh a the 3000 was a low ballto see where you were at m yother offer was my jeep and $5,000
Gotcha. Whats everyone's opinion on me trading for this green 2 door Rubi with body damage and spacer lift? Is it fair to trade at EQUAL face values, whether it be wholesale or retail including mods? That would be the "fair" formula, would it not?

Stock vs. Stock KBB says

Mine: $28,255 +$6000 retail mods = $34,255 (of course, nobody pays retail for mods when reselling)
His: $19,030 + $950 retail mods = $20,000 (of course, nobody pays retail for mods when reselling)

So what am I missing? I see an actual value difference of $14,000 given all actual values are compared equally.

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
your saying body damage like its wrecked , theres 2 scratches on the drivers door (from the end of a car wash nozzle) and 2 small (end of pen) size dents in hood.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
your saying body damage like its wrecked , theres 2 scratches on the drivers door (from the end of a car wash nozzle) and 2 small (end of pen) size dents in hood.
Gotcha, I was just going by the way your for sale ad mentioned. At any rate, it needs dentless ding repair and paintwork.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts